Friday, May 4, 2012

The Walkers Came to Town Easter Weekend!

So a few weeks before Easter we heard from the Walkers (Griffin's good friends from his Freshman year at BYU--who subsequently got married). They were coming to visit and Griffin was so excited to finally be able to give Ryan one of the  guns Griffin inherited from his late father. Ryan always wanted a simple shot gun and this gun apparently is the most basic you can get. I don't know anything about guns so ask Griffin if you want the downlow on its cool gadgets and what not.
I on the other had was so excited to have some time with Stephanie...(gotta be one of the sweetest people on this planet). She was a natural with Jaylee (hopefully she'll have a girl next now that she has two little boys of her own) :)  Jaylee really never fully woke up so maybe Griffin and I will have to drive up to Portland area again so Jaylee can really meet them both!
It really was so good to see Ryan and Stephanie. Ryan is set on getting Griffin and I to move up near them in Camus, Washington. That would be so fun to be so close to such an awesome family like the Walkers...so maybe maybe... if Griffin gets a job up there who knows where we'll end up... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment