Friday, May 4, 2012

Pettersen Toes or Not?

So Pettersen's are known to have abnormally long and ugly toes. When I first saw Jaylee toes the day she was born I immediately thought "Wow her toes are long so she's got Pettersen toes!" But since then Griffin and I compared feet and realized that he has long toes too...so hmmm the debate is on. Did Jaylee inherit the Pettersen gene or Ellis gene for her toes? haha
Here's Griffin's foot (on left) and Christi's foot (on right) and below is Jaylee's foot. Judge for yourself! :)





But oh I love her little feet no matter what kind of toes she's got!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWW i do too! her toes are soooo cute! i can't wait to meet her =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, I'm glad you clarified who was who, because I thought that Griffin had the cute painted toes! j/k

    I think her feet look more like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete