Friday, May 4, 2012

GayLynn and Brooke came to visit!!!

I was so excited when GayLynn called me to tell me that she wanted to come all the way out to Utah just to help us with the transition of having Jaylee. She knew we didn't have family around to help with everything so she wanted to do what she could. She ended up catching a ride with her in laws who were driving with their family. What a wonderful sister I have to leave her sweet hubby and drive 12 hours across Nevada with a 6 month old (Brooke) and a 3 year old (Jonah)! I love you GayLynn and am so grateful for you!
It was so fun having Jaylee meet GayLynn for the first time. It was love at first sight.
Can't really say it was the same for Jaylee and Brooke who were both pretty unaware of the other one. lol


Besides making us meals and holding Jaylee...GayLynn even made me a birthday cake! Jonah and Dad helped her make it too...and it was so delicious I ended up eating most of it myself...for breakfast lunch and dinner even!
I just had to blow this picture up because I love how much GayLynn and I look alike here. We definitely are sisters. We definitely missed not having Merilee and Stacy with us too!

It may not look as awesome in the photo but I woke up on my birthday to a fully decorated apartment that Griffin himself did...look at his artistic hanging of the streamers! I was so impressed! He also had an entire scavenger hunt set up around the apartment for me as well!
Okay so Brooke has the most beautiful eyes EVER! Isn't she sooooo adorable? On her trip here (which was 1st weekend of April) she was getting sooooo close to crawling. Here she is doing her rocking motion back and forth...
And I maybe its just me but right here I swear that Brookes face resembles someone...everyone I've asked has said the same person. Do you see anyone here?
Well the person i see is Ryan...her daddy! Even though the very first time GayLynn came in our apartment with Brooke all i could see was Rosie (Ryan's sister)...this pic at least reminds me of Ryan. She's definitely got the Ribeira side genes if you ask me. :)

Towards the end of the trip Brooke and Jaylee had a little more interaction...lol

Overall it was so very wonderful having them here. Wish we were in California already just so we could be closer to family. Just 7 more months!!! (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment