Friday, May 4, 2012

Roommate Dinner

(R to L, Top to Bottom)
Carson Fenimore, Joseph Keller and Griffin
Esther Fenimore, Celeste Fenimore, Deb Weiss, David Keller, Lisa Keller and Christi

So 4 days before Jaylee arrived, Griffin and I joined some of my former roommates (post mission roommates) for a dinner. Gosh I love these girls and their wonderful spouses. Celeste on far left had a baby boy on March 26--just 3 weeks after I had Jaylee--though you really can't tell she's even pregnant in this picture. I always love coming together with such spiritual, uplifting friends. A major bonus too is getting their their yummy recipes!!! We missed Tom and Miranda Evans since Miranda ended up having to work (she is a nurse and nurses are needed on all days of the week!) We're really looking forward to a BBQ up at Carson and Celeste's place sometime this summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment