Thursday, May 3, 2012

One of the biggest blessing in my life was getting employed at Cirque Lodge. I started out as a part time receptionist and the babysitter during Family Weeks and eventually became a full time receptionist. For those of you who don't know, Cirque Lodge is a Residential Treatment Center for those trying to overcome Drug and Alchohol Addictions. I met some of the most incredible, strong and determined and humble people of my life while working here. If you know anyone dealing with these things I would HIGHLY recommend Cirque Lodge even after seeing all the ins and outs of everything Cirque Lodge does.
Here's a pic of the receptionists I worked with when I left.
(From left to right) Dani, Leslie, Lacee, myself, Sara, Katelyn, and Kylie
Here are two of my favorite people I worked with.
(Left to right) Paul (maintenance) and Ricardo (Cleaning)
I loved getting little breaks when they would stop to chat as they were doing their work.  
 
 This is what I call Ricardo's ghost buster vacuum.
This is an insider look at behind the desk...yes there was so much info we had to know. Often times receptionists are looked at as just a phone answerer...but here we really had to stay on our toes at all times knowing all 100 employees and all the current residents as well as the names of the interventionists names of the detox centers etc.
Here is a pic of Laura, one of cleaning staff who really saved me when I just needed a break. She too would stop by and chat on her breaks.

 And how sweet I received this beautiful bouquet of flowers...(before they had wilted away like they are in this picture)...sent from "your friends at cirque lodge". How I miss them all so much. I will always treasure my time working there.


No comments:

Post a Comment