
Thank goodness for our amazing Moms! Mom Lynda left on Saturday and Anita took right over. We broke her in slowly to the burping and diaper changes but by the end she was watching Jaylee for full shifts between feedings. Like today we brought Jaylee out at 11am and Griffin and I went back to sleep for 5 hours!!! I just never knew how tired I could be...even though I was technically in bed most the night...just getting 1 1/2 hour naps just doesn't cut it! Griffin went back to school this week and so the chaos of adding his stress back into his life combined with Jaylee's addition to our family has been difficult but of course worth it. Thank you so much Mom Anita for saving us and letting us sleep!!! Jaylee will miss your taco! haha And we'll so miss your magic touch with Jaylee!

Happy St. Patricks Day! So Anita took over on Saturday, march 17th and we had bought this onesie just for Jaylee. Thank you GayLynn for MAKING the hat yourself. It is SOOOOOO soft and oh so adorable!!! St. Patrick's Day is huge in Griffin's family since his grandparents were both 100% Irish. Griffin almost 40% Irish so we had to represent the fact that Jaylee is near 20% Irish. :)
I think I made her hat too big but oh well. :) I didn't know Anita was a pastry major. So cool!
ReplyDeleteChristi!!!!! Jaylee is SO beautiful!!!!!!! Ashilene loves looking at pics of "Baby Jelly".:)
ReplyDelete