Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jaylee comes home

Oh how very small and insignificant I felt when Griffin and i brought little Jaylee home with us. What a huge responsibility it is to take care of a newborn. And I did not feel like I could do it alone. Thank goodness I have a loving hubby and we have wonderful mothers who agreed to take shifts helping us out.
Here is our little Jaylee bundled up in the blanket we accidentally stole from Orem Community Hospital! We discovered later that it says "Central Laundry" on it.

Here's our bassinett we have in our bedroom corner...quite a nursery hey? Wanted to capture just how tiny Jaylee was at 3 days old!


So I had no idea that the newborn nails were so long and sharp! We had to be careful because Jaylee kept putting her fingers in her eyes and scratching herself. So out came the mittens! Isn't she adorable???

1 comment:

  1. She is so, so cute! I can't get over it! I love the last picture where she is all spread out and relaxed. Such a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete