
Welcome to Earth our little baby Jaylee Joy! She arrived Thursday March 8, 2012 at 12:44am. I have typed up my entire experience and will try to figure out if there is a way to post that. Here is a photo the night of with Jaylee in her little hospital bassinett and me holding a copy of her actual footprints. We just can't get over what a little miracle she is. One minute she's in my stomach and the next she is her own soul and being with a personality ready to start her adventure of life on earth.


It's safe to say that Griffin has fallen in love with his little girl. How could you not when they put such a cute bow on her head? :)

We must say that Orem Community Hospital is more than we ever imagined. We wish that we could bring Orem Community to California with us whenever we move just because we want to deliver all our babies here. The nurses were impecable, the food was incredible, and private jetted tub...need I say more? As my "support person", Griffin had access to a fridge/freezer full of grubbin food as well as a microwave and fresh fruits etc. He offered time and time again to bring me whatever I liked and here he is on one of those occasions. What a supportive hubby I have. :)

Susie was the nurse that helped me through the delivery and walked me through my first breast feeding session with Jaylee. She also instructed me how to take care of all my feminine regions in order to fully recover. She was fantastic. I wanted to get pictures of Dr. Young and all the other incredible nurses but right after it all happened I just didn't have the energy. Susie actually came back my last day there to say goodbye so that's how I got her picture!

And what a small world Orem is. One of the nurses there was my friend Brooke from one of my singles wards back in 2003-2004. I was serving as 2nd counselor in Relief Society Presidency and Brooke was the Enrichment Leader at the time. We worked hand in hand and it was really neat to be reunited with her again! She's been married 8 years and has 2 kids. Last time I had seen her she was only engaged.
Overall we feel so blessed to have had Orem Community Hospital to bring Jaylee into this beautiful world!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Christie you look fantastic and I love the picture of Griffin holding baby Jaylee! I hope you are all doing great!
ReplyDelete