So we had another roommate dinner but this time in honor of Deb's birthday! One thing I sometimes enjoy doing is making a basic box cake and then decorating it. So here is my creation below for Deb.
And here is Deb getting to make a wish!
It was interesting for Griffin and I to observe how this new environment was kinda scary for Jaylee. It was one of her first times out of our tiny apartment. The birthday party took place at Lisa and Joseph's house--which is like 5 times bigger than our place. Quite a group of us attended and Jaylee didn't necessary LOOK like she was scared, but Griffin and I both noticed how she was super clingy to us. She normally doesn't like snuggling up to us. But this night she would grasp our arms and clothes really tight and want to be close to our chest. Below Jaylee had been clinging to Daddy before she fell asleep. What a cutie!
And here is Tom and Miranda Evans holding Jaylee! Congrats to them who are expecting their first sometime in October! Yay for families!
No comments:
Post a Comment