Friday, July 20, 2012

Father's Day

We had a very simple Father’s Day. We really enjoyed the talks at church and the appropriate words by the Bishop reminding us that many in our ward and visiting do not have the wonderful kind of father spoken of by the speakers. And he sent his love to them and encouraged them to forgive. I am soooo grateful for my wonderful Father who is the kind of man similar to those spoken about by the speakers. My Dad is so gospel centered and such a Family man! I love you Dad!




And now I'm grateful for a husband who is such a wonderful Father to our daughter. Griffin is so loving with her and gentle and protective already. I look forward to the many more moments and years watching and learning from his parenting. I love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment