Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby Shower hosted by Anita!!!

So it's official. I'm the most spoiled mommy to be in the world. Anita threw me the most amazing baby shower and I'm sick to my stomach I didn't make a big deal about getting pictures of everyone there because it was so well attended and by the most wonderful people ever! Truly it was a credit to Mom how loved she is that so many people came and were so generous to Griffin and me. Thank you Mom!!!! We love you and thank you!
Mom even special ordered my best friend Natalie's Cake Pops for the shower! And man they were a hit. Along with the chinese chicken salad, delicious fresh fruit salad, Mom Lynda's crazy lemon cake, and chocolate truffles!

Mom had a lot of help too from Sister Lathrop, Sister Lindow, Brother Welch, Sister Mordecai, the beautiful McMullens Brittany and Stephanie, and more. Tara Lindow was the perfect emcee and kept the games rolling, the prizes coming and the smiles bright! Thank you everyone!



























Plus Mom Anita invited my immediate mom, sisters and grandma which made it even that much better! I couldn't have asked for more! Thank you everyone for coming! I love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment