
This year our anniversary was filled with Pettersen Family pictures, A family temple trip to do sealings, Family game night as well as our traditional "romantic" dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Can't believe it's already been 3 years.


Mom and I enjoyed a day at the temple together as well.

While home my wonderful, beautiful sisters and mother threw me a baby shower with the help of aunt Kim and mom Anita as well! It was so fun!

As per my request...we had a delicious fruit salad, mom's oriental chicken salad, french bread, and cheesecake brownies. hhmmmmm delicious!

Brooke was able to come too and stole the show with her adorable expressions.


Two very random things entailed the crazy sleep schedules of the East coast babies...I had to grab a picture of Stacy rocking Annabelle goodnight the only quiet place she could find...outside on the porch.
The other photo is a taste of the fun Griffin and Rojohn had trying to hunt down the friendly skunk living in mom and dad's basement.



A highlight for Griffin and I was getting to go visit one of my best friends from high school, Ming Shen and her boyfriend Marko Luk. They threw a New Years Eve party. Even more special was that Wendy and Greg Lu-Carroll came out to the party around when Griffin and I did just so that we could all catch up. Gosh I was so blessed to have the most amazing, uplifting friends growing up. Then the day after was the beautiful baby blessing of Brooke Ribeira (GayLynn and Ryan's second baby). She is so precious. Here's a photo of all the nieces and nephews together after the blessing. We can't wait for our little Jaylee to become best buddies with all her nieces and nephews!
Overall we had a wonderful time being home and could have used a few more days there before returning to work and school. We love you everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment