Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Still growing

It has been SOOOOOO fun having my good friend Jessica from Freshman Year at BYU to go through this pregnancy with. She is due just one week after me and we've been able to go to some breastfeeding classes together as well as suggest good resources to one another. Gosh it's been fabulous! We even decided to throw each other baby showers...post coming soon....
In the meantime everyone just keeps saying that I'm so tiny. Even my doctor when he walked in for my appointment at 35 weeks said "Goodness you are so tiny for 35 weeks!" But luckily Jaylee is still growing and seems to be right on her mark...or close to it. She's still about 26th percentile. Doctor predicts she'll weigh 7lbs when she arrives. When I asked him how often he's right he said the babies are normally within 1/2 lb of his predictions. Dr. Young has been really good. I'm so grateful to have a doctor I trust to go into labor with.

I took a tour today of the Orem Community Hospital (where I'll be giving birth to Jaylee) and feel much more comfortable already. I'm still terrified of the actual birthing process, but at least I know I'll have a TV and DVD player, a fridge and microwave, a jetted tub, a couch that turns into a bed, etc. Plus the nurses and med techs were SOOOOOo nice. I'm grateful to know I'll be in good hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment