Wednesday, March 9, 2016



Jaylee's birthday fell on a Joy School Day. When it was time to pick an outfit, she wanted her clothes to be the same colors as the candles on her cake. So I ran downstairs to see what colors she would need to wear and they were yellow, blue and pink. The pics I took of her whole outfit are on my phone and not here. But she wore blue skirt with pink pants besides the bright yellow top.

She then decided she wanted her hair to look like a party hat, ha! So I ran downstairs to grab a mini plastic cup to put under her half pulled up hair on top. You can't see it here, but there is actually a cup in her hair underneath all the fluff and pink ribbon! Jaylee is so creative.

The other pics are of her Joy school friends and her enjoying celebratory cupcakes, pizza, fruit and hats. She handed out goody bags with dress up items like the glasses you see her wearing here. I think she pulls off glasses extremely well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment