I forgot to take photos of the actual food, but Ryan and Steph took us to "Pine State"--apparently a Food Network recommended breakfast and lunch restaurant...I think. It had the best tasting chicken EVER!
Afterwards we went to the popular MULTNOMAH FALLS.
Griffin and me
Sam...being his normal photogenic self with Ryan and Griffin :)
This was at a smaller waterfall "Waikene" or something falls. We enjoyed these unique trees. I was jealous this tree had more curves to show off than I did!
Ryan and his boys...so cute
Here's Ryan going at being Mr. Amazing again--this time making Danish pancakes. I can't even begin to try to say their official name. Plus he made a homemade mixed berry syrup! They were delicious and reminded us of the food we enjoyed on the cruise we went on last May! As you can tell I'm still getting used to the whole blogging thing and so some pics are still turned sideways. Sorry!

As Dad would say, "We approved!"
As Dad would say, "We approved!"
I love that pic of you two in front of the falls. Beautiful!:)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to the falls. I'm pretty sure they were the ones we attempted to go to at our Pettersen Reunion last year but no one was up to it that day.
ReplyDeletePork ribs are a favorite of Ryan's too. You are off to a great start with this blog. I'm impressed. How do you find time to blog if you can't blog at home?
ReplyDelete