Monday, June 6, 2011

ALOHA!!!!

The rest of our trip included lots of bonding time and getting dressed for fancy dinners. :)
YAY FOR HAWAII!


Is this not the coolest snail you've ever seen?


Mom and I did spend one day in the town a few miles away from the St. Regis where we saw more beautiful plants, waterfalls, bought magnets, and ate Mexican food haha!



But really our favorite part was the day we got to vegetate on the beach. Gosh the weather was so perfect in Kauai. Not too hot, but not too cold. And I forgot to mention that there were chickens EVERYWHERE...from the moment we stepped out of Lihue airport...to the beaches we laid on! And this is what we got to see as we laid on the beach!


Mom of course had to get her water aerobics time in. She really is a dolphin. She can stay in the pool and just float around longer than anyone I know...yeah do you see anyone else in the pool? Swimming is truly her heaven. :)

This is a picture taken from our bedroom window. Yeah I know...don't hate us. It was magical.

The 2nd to last night we were there was the awards ceremony honoring all the employees of USBank who made it there. I was honored to be with Mom.

I too enjoyed some alone time where I got to just sit on the rocks and enjoy the breeze. If you look close enough you can see that I wasn't truly alone...there are little crabs that would HOP from rock to rock. I didn't know before then that crabs can HOP! It was kinda freaky actually.







More pics of us on the beach... oh and without even planning this Mom and I both brought Stephanie Meyer's "The Host" to read while on the beach!


More beautiful flowers and landscape of Hawaii





They were virgin we promise!

Our last night in Kauai we went to a private dinner with just the Northern California Reps. This is mostly Mom's team.


Here's a little taste of the luxuriousness of the St. Regis Hotel


Before calling our last night a night...we decided to go put our feet in the hottub...




And then the next morning...it was goodbye Kauai! We'll miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment